Chantelle Nicole Makeup Artistry is excited to reopen and is committed to making your experience safe. We are following CDC and Government guidelines and ask for your cooperation in helping us do so as we welcome you back.
• All makeup kits, tools, products and equipment will be disinfected prior to your appointment.
• We ask that you arrive to your appointment in good health. If you are feeling ill or have been sick within 72 hours prior to your scheduled visit, please reschedule your appointment.
• The health of all Artists will be monitored and will receive a temperature check the day of Clients appointment prior to arrival.
• Protective gear will be worn by Artists during your appointment as well as sanitizing their hands between each Client.
• Face coverings will be required for each person accompanying Client to their appointment. If you cannot wear a face covering because of a health condition that prevents such usage, please contact us in advance so we can make necessary arrangements.